- To serve 250 students with academic need for services, two-thirds of which are first generation and low income, or students with a disability
- To ensure that 70 percent of the EAP participants achieve good academic standing of a GPA of 2.0>
- To ensure that the year-to-year retention rate is 80 percent
- To ensure that 70 percent of the participants tutored receive a grade of C or better
- 5) To ensure that 70 percent of the participants enrolled in EAP courses achieve a grade of C or better
We are funded with a grant from the US Department of Education with funds totaling $348,919 between 2010-2011.